Viva Driving school the Perfect choice for driver training.
Learn to drive with the best Driving school in Burnage.
If you are looking for a professional driving instructor offering affordable quality driving lessons in Burnage, you have come to the right place.
Burnage runs along the busy Kingsway, Moseley road, bordering Heaton moor & Heaton Chapel.
We can help you get on the road & succeed by passing your driving test in Manchester.
We have successfully provided driving lessons to students in the Burnage area for over a decade. We offer intensive driving courses
weekly driving lessons or refresher driving lessons, Pass Plus or if you just need a boost to tackle
the busy the roads of Manchester, we can help.
Learn to drive in Manchester, we have successfully helped non UK residents/students from all over the world pass the UK driving test.
Reasons to choose Viva driving school in Burnage Manchester
* Fully qualified & experienced DVSA Approved Driving instructors.
* Hundreds of Genuine 5***** reviews on Google
* Fantastic first time pass rates, more than double the national average, majority of our work is via recommendations.
* Modern Air conditioned Dual controlled cars, with driving lessons on 1-to-1 basis, no car sharing.
* Manchester based driving School – Local driving instructors who are experienced with your local test center & test routes.
* Client centered approach to learning following the DVSA syllabus. Progress record & mock driving tests to get you ready for the big day.
* Structured learning- bespoke to suit your learning style in a professional safe & supportive environment.
* Flexible availability- driving lessons 7 days a week including evenings and weekends. We can pick you up from home, work, university or college.
* Block booking discounts – affordable quality driving lessons.
* Feeling Nervous or anxious about driving, we can help.
Learning to Drive in Burnage
Burnage is a suburb of the city of Manchester in North West England, about 4 miles south of Manchester city centre and bisected by the dual carriageway of Kingsway. The population of Burnage 15,227. It lies between Withington to the west, Levenshulme to the north, Heaton Chapel to the east and Didsbury and Heaton Mersey to the south.