Viva Driving school the Perfect choice for driver training.
Learn to drive with the best Driving school in Lady Barn.
If you are looking for a professional driving instructor offering affordable quality driving lessons in Lady Barn, you have come to the right place.
Parrs wood area is home to thousands of students studying at Manchester university or Manchester met university,
as an undergraduate or post graduate. We can help you get on the road & succeed by passing your driving test in Manchester.
We have successfully provided driving lessons to students in the Ladybarn area for over a decade. We offer intensive driving courses
weekly driving lessons or refresher driving lessons, Pass Plus or if you just need a boost to tackle
the busy the roads of Manchester, we can help.
Learn to drive in Manchester, we have successfully helped non uk residents/students from all over the world pass the UK driving test.
Reasons to choose Viva driving school in Lady Barn Manchester
* Fully qualified & experienced DVSA Approved Driving instructors.
* Hundreds of Genuine 5***** reviews on Google
* Fantastic first time pass rates, more than double the national average, majority of our work is via recommendations.
* Modern Air conditioned Dual controlled cars, with driving lessons on 1-to-1 basis, no car sharing.
* Manchester based driving School – Local driving instructors who are experienced with your local test center & test routes.
* Client centered approach to learning following the DVSA syllabus. Progress record & mock driving tests to get you ready for the big day.
* Structured learning- bespoke to suit your learning style in a proffesional safe & supportive environment.
* Flexible availability- driving lessons 7 days a week including evenings and weekends. We can pick you up from home, work, university or college.
Learning to Drive in Lady Barn
Ladybarn is a small suburban area in Manchester around Ladybarn Lane. It is now part of Manchester’s urban sprawl but some of the village’s original cobbled streets remain. The oldest properties are probably Rose Cottages, dating from the late 18th century. Ladybarn Village, consisting of around twenty shops. Ladybarn is a quieter area compared to the busy student centres on its borders. Two primary schools are within walking distance and transport links include Mauldeth Road railway station. The area is named after Lady Barn House, formerly used as the home of Lady Barn House School.