Viva Driving school the Perfect choice for driver training.
Learn to drive with the best Driving school in Parrs wood east Didsbury.
If you are looking for a professional driving instructor offering affordable quality driving lessons in Parrs wood, you have come to the right place.
Parrs wood area is home to thousands of students studying at Manchester university or Manchester met university,
as an undergraduate or post graduate. We can help you get on the road & succeed by passing your driving test in Manchester.
We have successfully provided driving lessons to students in the Parrswood/east didsbury area for over a decade. We offer intensive driving courses
weekly driving lessons or refresher driving lessons, Pass Plus or if you just need a boost to tackle
the busy the roads of Manchester, we can help.
Learn to drive in Manchester, we have successfully helped non uk residents/students from all over the world pass the UK driving test.
Reasons to choose Viva driving school in Parrs wood east Didsbury.
* Fully qualified & experienced DVSA Approved Driving instructors.
* Hundreds of Genuine 5***** reviews on Google
* Fantastic first time pass rates, more than double the national average, majority of our work is via recommendations.
* Modern Air conditioned Dual controlled cars, with driving lessons on 1-to-1 basis, no car sharing.
* Manchester based driving School – Local driving instructors who are experienced with your local test center & test routes.
* Client centered approach to learning following the DVSA syllabus. Progress record & mock driving tests to get you ready for the big day.
* Structured learning- bespoke to suit your learning style in a professional safe & supportive environment.
* Flexible availability- driving lessons 7 days a week including evenings and weekends. We can pick you up from home, work, university or college.
* Block booking discounts – affordable quality driving lessons.
* Feeling Nervous or anxious about driving, we can
Learning to Drive in Parrs Wood
Parrs Wood is an area of East Didsbury, in the southern part of Manchester, England. It was formerly the estate surrounding Parrs Wood House, an 18th-century Georgian villa. Today the area incorporates part of Wilmslow Road and is home to Parrs Wood High School and Sixth Form Centre, a Tesco supermarket, and also a Parrs Wood Entertainment Centre. Whilst there are some distinct features to Parrs Wood, it has no definite area and incorporates part of East Didsbury.