Viva Driving school the Perfect choice for driver training.
Learn to drive with the best Driving school in Salford Quays
If you are looking for a friendly professional driving instructor offering affordable quality driving lessons in Salford Quays, you have come to the right place.
whether you’re a beginner, a lapsed driver, failed a driving test recently or looking to pass your driving test in quicktime, we can help.
Salford Quays is home to the BBC at Media City. & the Lowry Theatre. We can help you tackle the busy roads of Regent Road road, ordsall lane & succeed by passing your driving test in Manchester.
We have successfully provided driving lessons to students in the Salford Quays area for over a decade. We offer intensive driving courses, weekly driving lessons, refresher driving lessons, Pass Plus or if you just need a boost to tackle the busy the roads of Manchester, we can help.
Learn to drive in Manchester, we have successfully helped people of all ages, ability, UK & none UK residents/students from all over the world to pass the UK driving test
Reasons to choose Viva driving school in Salford Quays.
* Fully qualified & experienced DVSA Approved Driving instructors.
* Hundreds of Genuine 5***** reviews on Google
* Fantastic first time pass rates, more than double the national average, majority of our work is via recommendations.
* Intensive driving courses or weekly driving lessons in Salford Quays.
* Modern Air conditioned Dual controlled cars, with driving lessons on 1-to-1 basis, no car sharing.
* Manchester based driving School – Local friendly driving instructors who are experienced with your local test center & test routes.
* Client centered approach to learning following the DVSA syllabus. Progress record & mock driving tests to get you ready for the big day.
* Structured learning- bespoke to suit your learning style in a stress free, professional, safe & supportive environment.
* Flexible availability – driving lessons 7 days a week including evenings and weekends. We can pick you up from home, work, university or college.
* Block booking discounts – affordable quality driving lessons.
* Feeling Nervous or anxious about driving, we can help & understand that getting behind the wheel can be overwhelming for some people.
Contact us via email or call for a friendly chat, we would love to hear from you.
Viva Driving school – the Perfect choice for driver training.
Learning to Drive in Salford Quays
Salford Quays is an area of Salford, Greater Manchester, England, near the end of the Manchester Ship Canal. Previously the site of Manchester Docks, it became one of the first and largest urban regeneration projects in the United Kingdom following the closure of the dockyards in 1982. The area was rebranded as Salford Quays and redevelopment by Urban Waterside began in 1985 under the Salford Quays Development Plan.